Research Paper Submission Guidelines
Go to the Abstract Submission Portal
Key DatesAbstract Submission Portal Opens: October 15, 2021 Revision Deadline: December 15, 2021 Abstract Submission Deadline: December 19, 2021 Decision Notifications: January 7, 2022 Presentation Agreements Due: January 13, 2022 Draft of Oral Presentations Due: January 28, 2022 Final Oral Presentations Due: February 17, 2022 Written Paper Drafts Due: February 17, 2022 Revised Written Paper Drafts Due: March 15, 2022
- Submissions must be scientific and/or technical in nature and should fall under the interest areas of the conference.
- Submissions must be original and not previously presented without disclosure of presentation.
- Previously presented abstracts will be considered if, the abstract has a significant extension of previously published or presented work.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- Interest areas for submission are:
- Analytical Solutions
- Cultivation and Alternative Strategies
- Extraction and Separation
- Formulation and Fill/Finish
- Pre-Clinical/Clinical Research
- Authors must choose their presentation type (oral or poster). If you chose oral, would you be willing to do a poster session if you are not selected for an oral presentation? (Y/N)
- No revisions to the abstract may be made after the revision deadline.
- Oral presentations must reflect the submitted abstract. In particular, the title, authorship, and scientific content.
- Abstracts containing overt sales or marketing materials will be rejected. Presentations and papers containing overt sales or marketing will be rejected.
Responsibilities of Presenting Authors
- Presenting author must be listed as one of the co-authors on the abstract.
- Presenting author will serve as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the submission and presentation.
- Presenting author will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors.
- Obtaining copyright information from all co-authors.
- Notifying all co-authors of any changes, deletions, additions as communicated by the Emerald Conference Scientific Committee.
- Forwarding all communication surrounding the abstract and presentation.
- Creating and delivering the presentation as well as a written version of the presentation to be included in published proceedings of the conference.
Review & Selection Process
- Before and after the abstract submission deadline, abstracts will be released to the Scientific Committee for review.
- Committee members will be notified of any modifications.
- Abstracts will be evaluated and scored, based on their scientific merit.
- Incomplete Abstracts will be rejected.
- Abstracts containing overt sales or marketing will be rejected.
- Peer review of submissions will be done by Interest Area as chosen by the author.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to the author by 11:59 PM PST (UCT-07:00) January 7, 2022.
- If your abstract is accepted, the email will specify whether it is accepted as an oral or poster presentation.
- Oral presentations will be required to be presented using a PowerPoint template. Conference management will email upon receipt of the Speaker Agreement.
- Speakers will have 30 to 45 minutes to present
- Speakers, at the conference, will be provided a podium, screen with presenter view, a clicker (to forward the slides), and a lavalier microphone.
- Poster Presentations are required to fit on a 4' tall x 8'wide poster board. Maximum poster size is 3'10" tall x 7'10" wide. Posters should be in Landscape Orientation.
- Poster presenters are highly encouraged to use a poster formatted using this presentation concept - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwJbhkCA58
- Conference management also will share guidelines for written proceeding papers upon acceptance