Now in its 8th year, The Emerald Conference is the original, longest running interdisciplinary cannabis science event. It is the forum for discussion on discovery science, as well as how science and data support best practices in cultivation, production, and quality assurance.
With the recent signing of the Medical Marijuana and Cannabidiol Research and Expansion Act, it is now more important than ever to gather with the scientific community in order to move the cannabis industry forward.
The Emerald Conference is a must-attend event for decision-makers in analytical testing, extraction science, research and development, cultivation science, formulations, and pre-clinical research.
This is your chance to be in the room with – and pick the brains of – the brightest scientists and research professionals in the world.
Over three days, you’ll have access to:
- Hundreds of attendees from the U.S. and international markets
- 15+ Industry leading speakers
- 50+ Exhibitors and sponsors
- 25+ Technical poster presentations
- Networking breakfasts, luncheons, and receptions (all included in your ticket)